Sunday, April 29, 2012

My First Kayak Crabbing Video

Seamus and I took the GoPro for a kayak crabbing trip. Enjoy!


GoPro Hero2 is awesome. I used YakAttack PanFish Portrait and Dog Bone to mount the camera. The whole setup worked flawlessly. I am very happy with it. I used iMovie to edit and process the footage for publication. The camera worked so well, I am thinking of getting a second one for alternate angles. We'll see if the wife green lights it.

 I'll do a full write up after a few trips. I want to see if I change my opinion of the product.

2 comments:

  1. want to catch more and bigger crabs leave short tag line past where you attach main line to float wrap line around float and tie to tag line so when you lift float 1 foot you have crab trapped!
    as soon as you touch line crabs can hear you and big ones run.Remember tin cans and string for phone works the same way.

    ReplyDelete